- Xero Practice Manager is the all-in-one practice management tool for our accounting partners.
- Use Practice Manager to its full potential with our best-practice approach.
What Practice Manager does
Practice Manager is our practice management tool for Xero Partner Program members.
Use Practice Manager to:
- Keep track of your jobs and deadlines
- Allocate staff and schedule work
- Invoice your clients
- Track time, work in progress (WIP) and job profitability
You can start a free 14-day trial account on Xero.com. And if you're a Xero Partner with silver status or above, the subscription is free.
To claim this free subscription, the Practice Manager account holder must have the Xero HQ master administrator user role.
Use best practice for Practice Manager
In our education courses, we outline best practice for using Practice Manager.
- Automates common tasks to save keystrokes and streamline your workflows
- Gives you a better view of WIP and key performance indicators (KPIs) to help you monitor your practice’s performance
- Helps convert your WIP to debtors and your debtors to cash more quickly, to improve your cash flow
Set up Practice Manager
Our partner consulting team can help you through the setup process. Ask your account manager what support is available in your region.
If you’d like to explore the options available to you when setting up Xero Practice Manager, have a look at our support for implementing Xero in your practice page.
How to use Practice Manager
Once you've set up your Practice Manager account, explore the best-practice guide to using Practice Manager (XPM) video series. These videos cover:
- Navigating Practice Manager
- Quotes and invoices
- Work in progress
- Annual service agreements