Xero customers who use online payment services give their customers more ways to pay. Add a ‘pay now’ button to your online invoices and get paid up to twice as fast.
- Connecting payment services to Xero is easy and free – you’re only charged a transaction fee when customers pay online, and in some cases, you can pass on some or all of these fees to your customer (excludes UK).
- Send professional-looking invoices with multiple payment options.
- Customers click the ‘pay now’ button to pay you directly from their invoice, reducing the steps to get paid.
- Every invoice paid online is secure and protects you and your customers from fraud.
- When you receive an online payment, Xero marks the invoice as paid and reconciles the payment automatically.
Want to learn more? This course covers how to connect a payment service to Xero, what your customers see on their invoice, and how to receive and reconcile online payments in Xero.